The Zenmuse P1 has set a new benchmark for Aerial Surveying with the introduction of Full-frame photogrammetry to the DJI Matrice 300 System. This new all in one gimbal solution integrates a interchangeable high-end 45 MP full-frame sensor on a redesigned 3-axis stabilised gimbal. This allows pilots to quickly change the focal length depending on the detail and zoom required. The engineers have designed the P1 with efficiency and accuracy in mind to add to the incredibly flexible M300 eco-system.
What is the resolution and format of the photos taken by the DJI P1?
The P1 takes either JPEG, DNG or JPEG + DNG with a resolution of 8192 x 5460, giving its approximately 45 MP.
Quick facts you need to know about the Zenmuse P1:
▪ Global Mechanical Shutter with a minimum shutter speed of 1//2000 seconds.
▪ TimeSync 2.0 Synchronisation at the microsecond level.
▪ 3cm Horizontal + 5cm Vertically is the accuracy without ground control points.
▪ 3 km2 covered in a single flight, providing the efficiency for Photogrammetry missions.
Extraordinary and Remarkable
Efficiency & Remarkable
The Zenmuse P1includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight, and covering 3 km2 in a single flight.
Equipped with a global mechanical shutter and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 lets users capture centimeter-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Robust & Reliable
Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24 /35 /50 mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
With the DL Mount, you can enjoy the large range of high quality glass DJI has to offer with the Zenmuse P1.
More Than Just a Camera
Smart & Smarter
Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed.
Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post processing by 20% to 50%.
New Data Management enables the following:
– Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time.
– A centralised storage location for photos, GNSS data and TimeStamps.MRK files.
– The image metadata contains the cameras intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK.